BUBS Anthem Song




Dear Bros and Sis in the Dhamma,

Sukihotu

We are pleased to give you a preview of the Bandar Utama Buddhist Society (BUBS) anthem song. This song is composed by Sis Sunny Hor and sang by the children from the Dhamma school.

This song will be officially launched during this year's Wesak Day celebration on the 24th May 2103. Pls join us and sing along.



There is a place embedded in my heart
Wherever I go, you are always in my mind
Here I embrace the Buddha sasana
Karuna, metta, upekkha, mudita

(Chorus)
Uttama Bodhi Vihara
Standing clear and true
Uttama Bodhi Vihara
Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu

Within these walls, there is a calm repose
Homage to Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha
I sit down and close my eyes to meditate
This clarity cuts through my muddled mind

Repeat chorus


Pls click here to go to You tube



Thank you for watching and singing along...
Mettacittena
14th April 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment